My current situation

Tiiinnchoo

I consider myself a big fan of this game, even on console, because I've spent more than 200 hours on it and I've had a great time, exploring and seeing the great options that the game offers, despite having several performance problems, the game is playable and fun, I have laughed and incredible moments.
I don't think I can buy it on PC because I don't have the opportunity to have a PC with good resources.
My question is, will a performance/content/optimization improvement ever come to PS4? Because all in all, I don't think it will come to PS5 either due to the economic instability that my country is going through.
I hope so, because a large part of the community also plays on console, and the game is fine, it's just not finished.
I await answers, even so, thanks to the developers for bringing this game to console, I had a great time.

My english is so bad. sorry

Just now, SylenThunder said:

Please at least try to read the Pinned threads and news in announcements before making a post.

I have read it more than 2 times but, everything has been a bit confusing for me, even with the updates of the post

55 minutes ago, Tiiinnchoo said:

I have read it more than 2 times but, everything has been a bit confusing for me, even with the updates of the post

Sorry it has been confusing for you. It is admittedly a bit of a mess when it comes to console.  For your situation there is not a definitive answer. The developers are committed to porting to consoles a new version of 7 Days to Die that will be the same as the finished PC version so that console players and PC players can crossplay together. That version will be for the PS5 and new Xbox Series of consoles.

They have stated that they will try their best to port the game to PS4 and Xbox One but that is only if they can meet config limitations of those machines. So there is no guaranteed future for an updated version of 7 Days to Die for past generations of consoles. The original console game will never be updated again in the future. It is 100% as is. The new game is locked in for the new generation of consoles and extremely iffy for the last generation-- I would not count on it.

Hope this clears up the confusion.