Bare Knuckle Hospital Day One Challenge

edyonline

-Default settings

-Finish before midnight

-Only use Bare Knuckles

Tried this with a Brawler build. But the lack of stamina takes too long. I did some testing, and it seems the Brawler points don't even effect bare knuckle damage at all. So I went for a Sex Rex Build. More stamina means more punches. And more punches means more damage, its a simple strategy.

By far, the most INTENSE run I have ever done. What an adrenaline rush. Was fun. I broke my arm, so I had to take some roids to cope with the pain of power punching with a broken arm!

Had to fight the rooftop mob at night, with ONE HP! That's all I need!

Challenge complete, GG

Edited by edyonline (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

This is so awesome. Normally when I find things getting too easy in 7 days, I just turn up the difficulty. But this video made me think about ways I could nerf myself instead of buff the zombies so that it feels more badass. I'm gonna do a whole playthrough with the only allowed melee weapon being bare fists, and doing the whole thing shirtless.

4 hours ago, scootyman said:

This is so awesome. Normally when I find things getting too easy in 7 days, I just turn up the difficulty. But this video made me think about ways I could nerf myself instead of buff the zombies so that it feels more badass. I'm gonna do a whole playthrough with the only allowed melee weapon being bare fists, and doing the whole thing shirtless.

I played on, but used knuckles busters. Then went bare knuckle horde night on the street, because why not. Dit the second one too but started to notice the no damage increase from perks..

Shirtless, heck yeah, now that’s a challenge!