Animal Taming

Dimasic-Colbasic

Dear developers. I haven't written about this for a long time, but I just can't give up and will continue to beg you and ask you to add animal taming to the game. I dream very much about this system and I would really like you to add what you wanted to add back in distant alpha 17. Please guys, I very much hope for you that you will be able to add a four-legged companion to the players as assistants. It's just that in the game it's really lonely for me to wander without my faithful dog. The drone is certainly cool, but I would really like to see more tamed dogs or wolves. I hope you will notice this. Thank you for what you are doing

2 hours ago, Dimasic-Colbasic said:

Dear developers. I haven't written about this for a long time, but I just can't give up and will continue to beg you and ask you to add animal taming to the game. I dream very much about this system and I would really like you to add what you wanted to add back in distant alpha 17. Please guys, I very much hope for you that you will be able to add a four-legged companion to the players as assistants. It's just that in the game it's really lonely for me to wander without my faithful dog. The drone is certainly cool, but I would really like to see more tamed dogs or wolves. I hope you will notice this. Thank you for what you are doing

They have stated with certainty there will be no pets other than the drone.

There will be no pets or animal taming.

The game engine has trouble with the pathing for pets.  Maybe the next fun pimps game there will be pets but we will not see pets in 7D2D.

Edited by Fanatical_Meat (see edit history)

6 часов назад Fanatical_Meat сказал:

Они с уверенностью заявили, что не будет никаких домашних животных, кроме дрона.

Не будет домашних животных или приручения животных.

У игрового движка есть проблемы с прокладыванием пути для домашних животных. Возможно, в следующей веселой игре для сутенеров будут домашние животные, но мы не увидим домашних животных в 7D2D.

Если я не ошибаюсь, вы 4-й человек, который говорит, что со 100% уверенностью, что не будет никакого дополнения . Желательно так не говорить. Что бы вы сказали, например, если бы они их добавили? Лично у меня недавно был случай, что сосед смог продать за большие деньги дом, который он очень долго продавал и был уверен, что его никто никогда не купит. Или, например, мой одноклассник, который очень плохо учился и получал ужасные оценки. Сейчас он работает профессором в одном из лучших технических университетов Европы и в совершенстве знает около 7 языков. Все возможно! И этого нельзя отрицать. А что касается их следующей игры, то скорее всего она выйдет для следующего поколения или через 10 лет в лучшем случае)))

40 minutes ago, Druid_Koldun said:

Если я не ошибаюсь, вы 4-й человек, который говорит, что со 100% уверенностью, что не будет никакого дополнения . Желательно так не говорить. Что бы вы сказали, например, если бы они их добавили? Лично у меня недавно был случай, что сосед смог продать за большие деньги дом, который он очень долго продавал и был уверен, что его никто никогда не купит. Или, например, мой одноклассник, который очень плохо учился и получал ужасные оценки. Сейчас он работает профессором в одном из лучших технических университетов Европы и в совершенстве знает около 7 языков. Все возможно! И этого нельзя отрицать. А что касается их следующей игры, то скорее всего она выйдет для следующего поколения или через 10 лет в лучшем случае)))

While anything is truly possible regarding 7D2D the choice is likely:

scrap what’s been done and work with a new game engine which may not allow everything to be destroyed and certainly would cause a massive delay in development 

add pets and have fewer zombies

add pets and have more lag and/or stuttering.

Those are the realistic choices. I do not like any of them and the cost to add pets is far too high of a price to pay.