(A20) Wild West Mod - 7 Days in the Wild West

arramus

The screamers have not been removed. The Chuckwagon Dinner Bell (Quest) is actually a feature which stimulates their appearance.

The screamers have not been changed in any way, shape, or form and it's business as usual. It is possible the reduction in automatic weapons and augers has lowered the heat level enough to keep it below screamer spawning level.

5 hours ago, arramus said:

The screamers have not been removed. The Chuckwagon Dinner Bell (Quest) is actually a feature which stimulates their appearance.

The screamers have not been changed in any way, shape, or form and it's business as usual. It is possible the reduction in automatic weapons and augers has lowered the heat level enough to keep it below screamer spawning level.

That makes sense! Thanks for explaining things.

Here is an update for the Ladle, Pan, and Skillet courtesy of Oakraven.

The Spike, Chain, and Wire Mod have been added to the Ladle, Pan, and Skillet for all 3 variants as a visual feature. This ensures players can see what mod they are using on top of the impact it has.

b7wmheN.jpg

52qSz7c.jpg

• 2 months later...

Greetings

I have searched high and low but found nothing on this. How the hootin' heck do you open jammed crates and barrels to loot the items? Can it even be done? In a previous mod I played that had these you had to use a crowbar to open them. 😵

Edited by Sparks (see edit history)

45 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Greetings

I have searched high and low but found nothing on this. How the hootin' heck do you open jammed crates and barrels to loot the items? Can it even be done? In a previous mod I played that had these you had to use a crowbar to open them. 😵

The jammed crates are probably player crates that were placed there by the creator and will have nothing inside them. They're not really worth the effort and are just for show. The locked wine barrels though are worth it as they'll have some murky water in them. You can axe them to break through the lock or wrench them. That will allow them to be looted. Wrenching is best as you may pick up some more murky water during that process.

2 hours ago, arramus said:

Are you asking if the 60 slot backpack feature in the Wild West Mod can be removed so that players can select their own backpack size by themselves?

If this is possible, it would be great, but I suggested taking it out as a separate modlet so that players can replace it with their own modlet.

If you ever get the chance to share this proposal with the development team in their Discord, it will be given more attention from both the development team and other members who are very active and assist with balancing, testing, and so on. They typically consider how it plays into other features such as A21 has 3 tiers of horses with small, medium, and large inventory sizes but are always open to discussion.
https://discord.com/invite/vc2XmnNWB8

• 4 months later...
El 24/07/2023 a las 8:29, Benjamin_Fox dijo:

¿Se puede sacar el mod de una mochila agrandada como un mod separado para que pueda ser reemplazado? Quería poner un mod en 90 celdas, pero entra en conflicto con el tuyo en 60, en alfa 21.

Buenos días, este se lo pongo y no me da problemas, aunque tal cual es perfecto. La mochila de 90 ranuras de Lam en 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods y comunidad (nexusmods.com)

This is the A20 Wild West Mod thread, and I shared that link as it is also A20. I assumed you posted in this thread specifically for A20 related connections.

For A21, Telrics horses are slightly different but not ready to be released yet as they are waiting for a buff which allows them to animate. This buff has been acknowledged by TFP as a 'bug' but nothing has been patched yet.

• arramus changed the title to (A20) Wild West Mod - 7 Days in the Wild West
On 11/28/2023 at 2:03 PM, arramus said:

This is the A20 Wild West Mod thread, and I shared that link as it is also A20. I assumed you posted in this thread specifically for A20 related connections.

For A21, Telrics horses are slightly different but not ready to be released yet as they are waiting for a buff which allows them to animate. This buff has been acknowledged by TFP as a 'bug' but nothing has been patched yet.

sorry. you are correct, I didn't realize this was the A20 😕 my bad

All good. It would be nice to have a stand alone horse mod back in the community for sure as either a vehicle or roaming wild as background animals.

Telric mentions a few posts down about the update issue for A21 version of the riding type. It is on the TFP 'bugs' list but we're all still waiting.

On 11/30/2023 at 9:04 AM, arramus said:

All good. It would be nice to have a stand alone horse mod back in the community for sure as either a vehicle or roaming wild as background animals.

Telric mentions a few posts down about the update issue for A21 version of the riding type. It is on the TFP 'bugs' list but we're all still waiting.

how hard is it to take the horses from this mod, the A21 version? :) 

Edited by lordneg (see edit history)