My Turrets hate me

euclid

Took  me  few days to build a turret defense station and thought it would be nice to have that at another location, too.  So  I've exported it  as  a prefab,  fired  up the world editor and placed  it  at the new spot, saved  and went  back  into  the map,  found the spot and imported it with cr f.

That worked just fine. Of course I has to load the solar generators and battery stations with panels and batteries, load the turrets with ammo and rewire all of them, no problem. However, once loaded and energized  my turrets stated shooting at me. Only way to stop them was to set them on attack zombies only.,

It seems I'm a stranger to them. Is this "normal" or did I miss something else?

Cheers Euclid

Thanks for  the quick  reply  🙂

It makes some sense although I had hoped that there's a difference in ownership between POIs generated   in the prefab editor and  then placed  in a  world and a structure built by a player and then exported as prefab.  But apparently  they do not have an owner tag. Shame, have to dismantle and replace all my turrets but maybe it's sufficient to take them in my bag and then place them again. Will try.

Cheers Euclid