Moving a server through a reformat

Greybird

Hey, all!  I'm getting ready to install some hardware updates in my system, enough so to require a reformat/reinstall of Windows.

I'm currently running a dedicated server for my friends (it's only running the one night a week we play.)  It's running on the same PC on which I play the game. 

What is the process to safely move the server to a new PC?

I saw that it covered setting up a server, and it covered moving saves, but I didn't see anything about moving servers.  Does moving saves cover everything needed to move an entire server?  Is it just a matter of setting a server up from scratch and moving the save files as described?  Or can I just transfer the entire save folder as-is?  Are all of the server settings included in the save file?  Are there any in other directories? 

Edited by Greybird (see edit history)

Just an update (as there is nothing worse than searching for a topic and finding that the answer was never confirmed.) 

Moving the dedicated server was a success.  Here's the exact process I went through on my Windows 10 machine in case it helps someone else later.  This included installing to a different Windows profile name and putting the server on a drive with a different drive letter:

1.  I backed up the saves as per the FAQ item (for me it was \AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie.  I backed up the entire folder.  I suspect that the relevant folders were \Saves, \SavesLocal, and \GeneratedWorlds.  (Note that the FAQ calls it the 'Worlds' folder, which I'm guessing is from an earlier version.)

2.  I backed up the installed dedicated server folder (IE - the folder where startdedicated.bat and serverconfig.xml are.) In the end, the only file I actually needed from here was serverconfig.xml.  Note that this was in the dedicated server install directory, not the game directory.

3.  After the format, I dropped the backed up \AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie folder into the new \AppData\Roaming\

4.  I reinstalled the server via SteamCMD normally, and copied the backed up serverconfig.xml to the new server install directory.

I also had to re-tweak my network settings, but that isn't a 7D2D issue.

Everything is working exactly as it should be.  The world is intact, the players are intact, items that were forging are still forging, etc.