Golden Feather mod...any ideas?

Biglittle

Hello everyone, I have been on a server for a month or so which had the golden feathers on plus the ability to loot zeds which was fantastic, The server was wiped the other day as it got to day 660 and they  havent added the same map on or mods, ive tried asking the admin but they dont want to know and wont talk about it?

So I wondered if anyone know what mod/world/map these two are on please? the golden feather is what you collect and then get two options to craft creates one at 50 feathers I think and the other at 250 and inside them is great loot.

Many thanks.

17 minutes ago, Jinx_DG said:

Sounds like a mod the server was using. Try looking for it on a mods website: https://7daystodiemods.com/  Or: https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie

Don't forget this very forum. It is where most things exist before they exist in the other two locations.

Also note that I wouldn't advise trusting most of the mods on nexus unless you were linked from this forum to download the mod there.

Game Modification - 7 Days to Die

22 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Also note that I wouldn't advise trusting most of the mods on nexus unless you were linked from this forum to download the mod there.

On Nexus, mod files are checked for malicious code when uploaded to the service. Here on the forum you can leave any link and I have not heard that someone here checks all the links that are published here. So what is the forum's advantage over Nexus?

On 9/18/2022 at 2:08 PM, SylenThunder said:

Don't forget this very forum. It is where most things exist before they exist in the other two locations.

Game Modification - 7 Days to Die

Thank you, I'll keep this channel in mind for next time.