Unable to connect to server!

frescoviruta

Hello guys. So I was playing in a server with my friends but now I cannot connect anymore. I still can play single player.

When trying to load the community play I get a console error and my game crashes.

https://imgur.com/a/KPtF58d

https://pastebin.com/gRAtiHpN

I have already deleted all my 7days files from D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and my saves from C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie installed a fresh game from Steam but I can't get it to work.

Please, can you help me?

Edit: We are playing without mods.

Edited by frescoviruta (see edit history)

Your player profile on that server is corrupted. An admin will need to delete the 3 files on the server that are associated with you. After they are deleted, you should be able to join however you will be at level one, starting as if you are a new player. If it's a friend who runs the server, have him give you admin privileges so that you can get your levels back by using the giveselfxp command and use the creative menu to get all your stuff back.

On 8/29/2022 at 8:49 PM, Star69 said:

Your player profile on that server is corrupted. An admin will need to delete the 3 files on the server that are associated with you. After they are deleted, you should be able to join however you will be at level one, starting as if you are a new player. If it's a friend who runs the server, have him give you admin privileges so that you can get your levels back by using the giveselfxp command and use the creative menu to get all your stuff back.

Thank you very much. My friend did what you suggested so I guess I'll be able to play soon. Do you know why a player profile can get corrupted?

1 hour ago, frescoviruta said:

Do you know why a player profile can get corrupted?

Generally it's from an event like sudden loss of network connectivitiy, or a power outage or other computer crash. Using Alt-F4 to close the game or server can cause it.

Also, a computer shutting down or going to sleep while the game is running can do it.

47 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

Generally it's from an event like sudden loss of network connectivitiy, or a power outage or other computer crash. Using Alt-F4 to close the game or server can cause it.

Also, a computer shutting down or going to sleep while the game is running can do it.

Oh! I think it must have been a connectivity problem then. Thanks.