5.56 Weapons pack (update final ver. : added 3 new guns)

Izayo

8 hours ago, biosdestruction said:

Thomson and AKW-556 mow i saw both.  XM-556 Skal have Granade Launcher? Or its just model? :)

yes thompson and akw use AK's animation.  xm556 and Skal-H grenade launcher are just decoration model to make them fit to the hand position

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I know the latest version is named final version, but I wanted to ask if there's any chance something like the AUG A3 might be added. Its a bullpup 5.56x45mm gun and different from all the others in the mod. Quite an iconic gun as well (as is the AUG A1, which is seen in The Walking Dead, Counter Strike (all games), and in many other franchises, movies, games, etc.)

Cheers.

On 2/4/2023 at 10:34 PM, Shado47 said:

Hey, I know the latest version is named final version, but I wanted to ask if there's any chance something like the AUG A3 might be added. Its a bullpup 5.56x45mm gun and different from all the others in the mod. Quite an iconic gun as well (as is the AUG A1, which is seen in The Walking Dead, Counter Strike (all games), and in many other franchises, movies, games, etc.)

Cheers.

no animation support for the bullpup-style yet . it's gonna look weird when it's reload. but I'll try test it 

4 hours ago, Izayo said:

no animation support for the bullpup-style yet . it's gonna look weird when it's reload. but I'll try test it 

do the best you can izayo but on a side note undead legacy has both the AUG3 and what looks like an assault rifle variant of the P90 as both fire 5.56

the aug has the SMG reload while the P90 has the M60 reload

also i know what the P90 fires in real life iv seen the 5.7x28 cartage and i even held a P90 before and got to practice loading it

• 1 month later...

requesting an expansion mod for shotguns because i just found this

DAMN this thing is huge. the Russians are probably better at recycling than we are because these massive 4 gauge pumps were made with recycled 20mm anti aircraft barrels

also he shows some original shells

im also requesting all other common gauges from .410bore to 8 gauge