Famous 80's celebrities as zombies!

KatsPurr

As you might have noticed, AI art is all the rage these days, so I decided to put AI to work and create zombie versions of 80's celebrities. If you're young, you can probably recognize only a few, but us older folks in our 40s, 50s and upwards can probably spot who each of them are.

Can you guess who they are?

For the prompt for the AI, I also included "7 days to die zombie" as something to influence the visual result! 

80's-celebrity-zombies.jpg

11 hours ago, Gamida said:

I honestly would not have gotten that one. I mean I know who Winona Ryder is but I can't see it.

Maybe it is of her when she was really young but I recall seeing her in Beetlejuice and think she was a teen there.

Yeah the A.I. doesn't do a perfect job. Remember that these were not painted by me, but by artificial intelligence :). I don't think the A.I. got Madonna perfect either. But all things considered, it's still super cool that A.I. can make stuff like this!

I am so sorry. Here you are putting out a fun post and here I am spoiling it because my grumpy arse didn't recognize one zombified person.

It's on me not you. Again sorry and don't judge the forum by one old geezer. Welcome to the forum and have fun.

Hi Katz, I watch all your twitch vids about 7 days and love them so much. I go by almost the same name there but end it as rocky. These zombie faces are absolutely awesome! My goodness you are such a great artist. So is my Daughter as well who is on Instigram.  Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful artwork as well as such awesome gameplay on the twitch feeds. :classic_biggrin:

-Tony