The Most complete 7DTD! - Undead Legacy by Subquake

saoron666

So i downloaded and played Undead Legacy by Subquake 7dtd MOD.

and i can say it is the MOST complete Game I ever imagined!

there is everything you can possibly have for this game.

everything from building, vehicles, skills, lvling etc..

now how come this guy can do this and the original dev cant make something so complet...so detailed!

from making simple frame boxes which requires nails and planks, and residue of woods you get from making parts to high tech doors and much more.

you even get mining cars! and all the cars have perfect physics they don't bounce around like other mods, and the sand buggy is AMAZING!

GUYS TRY IT OUT! https://ul.subquake.com/

see for yourselves, im not sure if the dev played it but they should, honestly i don't understand why its so nicely done,

this guy Subquake should be hired in their team !!! he is a genius 

30 minutes ago, saoron666 said:

So i downloaded and played Undead Legacy by Subquake 7dtd MOD.

and i can say it is the MOST complete Game I ever imagined!

This is exactly why the developers have made their game so mod friendly— so that users can extend and expand and take the base game into directions that go beyond their scope. It’s fantastic that you were able to find an overhaul mod that really gels with your preferences and how you like to have fun. 

33 minutes ago, saoron666 said:

now how come this guy can do this and the original dev cant make something so complet...so detailed!

Subquake has different goals and a different vision than the developers. The developers are spending a lot of their time on underlying code and creating systems to make the basic vanilla version as polished and stable as it can be. A lot of this work will result in hooks and interfaces that modders like Subquake will be able to make use of to do even more. 

38 minutes ago, saoron666 said:

I’m not sure if the dev played it but they should, honestly i don't understand why its so nicely done,

this guy Subquake should be hired in their team !!! he is a genius 

The devs already have their own roadmap to finish up. They have created a framework that makes what Subquake has done possible. They don’t need to make the base game just like Undead Legacy. The base vanilla version makes for a better starting platform for various different authors to take things in other directions. 

1 hour ago, meganoth said:

Good that you have found your drug. But don't assume your taste is universal. I know players who don't like it much, especially the encumbrance system.

I did say guys TRY it out.. never assumed anything and dont be afraid yourself to try it out and dont take their words for it until you see for yourself.. but then again not everyone like everything about the original one as well thats why we want to make it as good as it can get..

1 hour ago, Roland said:

This is exactly why the developers have made their game so mod friendly— so that users can extend and expand and take the base game into directions that go beyond their scope. It’s fantastic that you were able to find an overhaul mod that really gels with your preferences and how you like to have fun. 

Subquake has different goals and a different vision than the developers. The developers are spending a lot of their time on underlying code and creating systems to make the basic vanilla version as polished and stable as it can be. A lot of this work will result in hooks and interfaces that modders like Subquake will be able to make use of to do even more. 

The devs already have their own roadmap to finish up. They have created a framework that makes what Subquake has done possible. They don’t need to make the base game just like Undead Legacy. The base vanilla version makes for a better starting platform for various different authors to take things in other directions. 

oh yeah for sure, if it wasnt for the devs none of these guys could do any of this..but just saying the ideas and complexity is what makes a game more challenging, and more challenging is also more fun and interesting..

have you tried it yourself @Roland the mod?

59 minutes ago, saoron666 said:

I have tried Undead Legacy, Ravenhearst, Darkness Falls, True Survival, and War of the Walkers in the past as well as several mod packs and individual modlets that struck my fancy. Sphereii's mod launcher is a great tool to have a few different versions on your computer all at once. I've had a lot of fun trying out the complexities and changes that each author brings to the game.

I'm also glad that basic vanilla 7 Days to Die isn't exactly like any one of them.

1 hour ago, saoron666 said:

I did say guys TRY it out.. never assumed anything and dont be afraid yourself to try it out and dont take their words for it until you see for yourself..

I didn't take their word, I played in the same UL world together with them.

1 hour ago, saoron666 said:

but then again not everyone like everything about the original one as well thats why we want to make it as good as it can get..

oh yeah for sure, if it wasnt for the devs none of these guys could do any of this..but just saying the ideas and complexity is what makes a game more challenging, and more challenging is also more fun and interesting..

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)