Cannot join hosted servers, stuck on Starting Game

Badja

A friend just bought us a Nitrado server so we can all play together without one guy being online to host the P2P

The issue is, he cannot join the server.

It was getting stuck on Creating character. We saw this as a corrupted profile, so we removed everything from players.xml and the EOS data files too.

Try again... Now stuck on Starting Game. 

Here is the log

https://pastebin.com/S7ZgYQRC

Things we have tried:

*A bunch of server side stuff until we found out he can't join any hosted server, not just ours*

Deleting AppData folder

Deleting registry info

Verify integrity of game cache

Total wipe of steam location

Using the clear option in the launcher

Launching without EAC

Port forwarding (UPnP is already active)

We also note that he does *join* the server. We can see him online and see the character set the spawn point, but his screen is still on Starting Game, he doesn't have sound or controls, and the tooltips are frozen

Single player and P2P servers work just fine

The error is this:  ERR Loading Xui syncronously failed: xmls not set

I can't say that I've seen that error before but since other players can join the server, something is messed up with his game. The majority of the xml's are located in the Data/Config folder so if he deletes the Data->Config (not to be confused with the Config folder in the main folder containing the serveradmin.xml) folder then validate the game files twice in Steam, hopefully that will correct things. If I'm wrong on this, hopefully someone else will chime in.