End-Game Thoughts after 10K hours of play...

Good Morning.

My thoughts after almost 10K hours in 7DTD., this applies to all levels of the game to MAX Difficulty:

1. once you get food under control - good garden you pretty much have won the game - this can be achieved between level 25-50 depending on when you get 3/3 in Living off the Land and 1 or 2 points in Chef or find the recipe for Veg Stew.

2. Ammo - again like food, eventually you will have endless Ammo, I find 3/5 in gunslinger with SMG and stacks of 9MM and you are set for the game - the odd DEMO can be a pain without 1 in Penetrator and AP ammo but I have 10K rounds of 9mm on me almost all the time and kits to fix.

3. 3/5 in Lucky Looter + Looting glasses (4 or 5 perk) and impact driver you can loot like crazy and get a lot of dukes fast.

IMO the game needs quest and task for those level 50+.

I have run many servers and play with many players who get to level 50-100 and drop off until a server is reset or they move on.

Doing "rinse and repeat" tier 5 quest become boring. you need multi-part questing and stages and task. Add quest that allow you to get parts to build epic items of some sort.