a20 rwg sameiness

i really like the new rwg system but i wish we could have a few options like mountainside houses, the district system being a little more diverse rather than the outskirts of cities/towns always being rural etc i do like the way rwg has headed since its first creation but it seems to be getting really samey within cities and how biomes are layed out i miss seeing the cross biome towns too.

A random map generator will only be able to offer very generic options. Anything else would be far too complex. Even KingGen or NitroGen never had options that went into that much detail.

What you should check out is Teragon. This is a new random map generator for A20 that is currently in development. But even that doesn't offer such specific options.

Maybe someone will develop a map editor for 7 Days to Die. Then you could create your dream map.

At least for A21 we will have a slider that determines how big the percentage of the individual biomes will be on the map. Something like 100% snow, desert, wasteland or green biome will then be possible.

Edited by RipClaw (see edit history)

1 hour ago, RipClaw said:

A random map generator will only be able to offer very generic options. Anything else would be far too complex. Even KingGen or NitroGen never had options that went into that much detail.

What you should check out is Teragon. This is a new random map generator for A20 that is currently in development. But even that doesn't offer such specific options.

Maybe someone will develop a map editor for 7 Days to Die. Then you could create your dream map.

At least for A21 we will have a slider that determines how big the percentage of the individual biomes will be on the map. Something like 100% snow, desert, wasteland or green biome will then be possible.

thank you!