Forum Issue

DivineRabbit

Sorry, I know this is out of place...  I saw a forum support thing before I signed up but now can't find it after I signed up...

(so that's bug number 1 lol)

Forum bug two... There's a header up here saying "Next Step: Kickstarter / Paypal Email" but when I hit "Complete my profile" and choose to "Skip this step" it jsut kicks me back to the forums.

I would assume and hope I don't need to give you my profile to complete my profile...?

If you kickstarted the game (which I doubt you did given that was nearly 10 years ago), then you would fill that information out. If you didn't kickstart the game, don't worry about it.

All it does is give you a kickstarter (Original Survivor) badge under your name... like mine.

Edited by Fox (see edit history)

So I can just dismiss that, and my profile goes from 0% to 100% complete?  Seems like the only way to procede from that banner - maybe they should just remove it at this point if that's the case?  I may be one of the few to ask, but certainly others have wondering... Let's save everyone time and get rid of a deprecitaed function!