Cannot play the latest version of the game through the Xbox game pass

Spilberg

Installed my favourite game from Xbox game pass, but there is only the old version of the game without electric fence, new skills etc… Was searching for available updates but there’re none. What am I suppose to do in this case? Should I wait for update or am I doing smth wrong? Rly wanna play the last version with better graphic and new features:(

It sounds like you're playing on the Xbox console since the PC GamePass version in the Windows store is the same as the current Steam version (these are the PC general support forums). 

Microsoft added 7 Days to Die to Xbox GamePass, but the Xbox GamePass version is still the original Xbox version that hasn't been updated since 2017 and currently doesn't appear to have any plan for updates:

Console News | 7 Days to Die

Xbox update - General Discussion - 7 Days to Die

On 5/9/2022 at 3:48 PM, Spilberg said:

Installed my favourite game from Xbox game pass, but there is only the old version of the game without electric fence, new skills etc… Was searching for available updates but there’re none. What am I suppose to do in this case? Should I wait for update or am I doing smth wrong? Rly wanna play the last version with better graphic and new features :( 

I also had a similar issue with latest version of the game, which is still not solved after trying to do lot of search's and finding solution's on net, But I hope it will solve by the dev's soon. 

5 hours ago, billfoster said:

I also had a similar issue with latest version of the game, which is still not solved after trying to do lot of search's and finding solution's on net, But I hope it will solve by the dev's soon. 

If you're expecting the PC version to somehow magically work on your console you're dreaming.  If you are on a console you will get the console version on gamepass.