Xbox update

Dan33

Hi is console going to get update as it been ages since we got one or is it going to be a new version we have to pay for and I have been looking for lock picks but carnt find them or craft them

As Maharin has explained, the old console version will not get any updates anymore, the company who developed it, went bankrupt about 2 years ago. If you want to know more, klick on the conspicuous red banners above.

A new company was contracted to eventually port the finished PC to console, but that will take time. Similar to any other game that will come out in about 2-3 years not much else is known, except that crossplay with PC is intended.

And common sense tells me that the new company that develops the port will have to ask for money since they didn't get any money from the old console sale.

I don't think there are lockpicks in the console version, that feature got developed for 7D2D(PC) after the split.

PS: (I am not employed by TFP and don't have inside knowledge. These are the public informations

Archived