Stuck on Creating Player after extended period of "ERR NCSimple_Serializer (ch=0): EXC Memory stream is not expandable" error

TeaSippinHamster

I've been jumping around different posts about the error but everyone seems to be going in circles on the issue. In my experience with the help of the admin on the server i've been playing on, ever since getting the mentioned issue I was able to remove my drone and play for periods of time before the error would pop back up, now I am at the stage where I can no longer join the server and i'm stuck on Creating Player. I was able to play a little this morning before this occurred but after having the admin delete all linked data to my character, restarts, i've validated files, reinstalled, changed player profiles and alas nothing. I can go on any other server but the one I want to play on and have all my progress in. Has anyone found a way to get around this? 

I have not found a solution, but I wanted to chime in I too am now at the same spot.  After putting away my drone the game ran fine until I decided to ride my motorcycle.  After a bit the error popped up so I re-logged and put that away as well.  Then a short time later while out on foot I got the memory error and when I went to re-log I am stuck at the "Creating player..." screen.

-MIG

Archived