Minor Suggestion/ Feedback on FPP

Deproux

I don’t know if TFP has a rework planned for fpp but there are some problems I have. One is the fact that the arms stay lit the same way whether its in the dark or outside in the sun, this leads me to believe that they are rendering the arms separate from the rest of the game. This breaks the immersion a bit. Alongside with that the size of the arms in fpp can seem off depending on the FOV and lastly some contextual animations for harvesting and things like that would be great. #NoMoreGrassAbuse LUL (P.S. as a 3D artist myself the arms seems a bit too specular almost as if its hard, but thats just my opinion)

26 minutes ago, Deproux said:

I don’t know if TFP has a rework planned for fpp but there are some problems I have. One is the fact that the arms stay lit the same way whether its in the dark or outside in the sun, this leads me to believe that they are rendering the arms separate from the rest of the game. This breaks the immersion a bit. Alongside with that the size of the arms in fpp can seem off depending on the FOV and lastly some contextual animations for harvesting and things like that would be great. #NoMoreGrassAbuse LUL (P.S. as a 3D artist myself the arms seems a bit too specular almost as if its hard, but thats just my opinion)

Uhh write about this in support subcategory. They will try  to help with that

Archived