Share Exp

AaronG85

I know we can share exp on kills, but what code dictates what exp we get from traps? and what dictates what we exp we share from traps?

I'm looking to add exp sharing from traps to my new mod, which is mainly for me and my wife, she doesn't like building and doesn't like how much EXP i get from horde night as i build all the traps.

This is the code from the perk in the Int tree to unlock it

<passive_effect name="ElectricalTrapXP" operation="base_set" level="3,4,5" value="0.2,0.35,0.5"/>

One way is you can add this passive effect to another perk that she likes to get.  So once she unlocks it, she gets the xp too.

I am also assuming that this XP would be shared if the team is setup to share XP, but based on what others have said in the past, the XP is shared along as people have the perk unlocked to get the XP in the first place

On 4/29/2022 at 1:48 AM, BFT2020 said:

the XP is shared along as people have the perk unlocked to get the XP in the first place

So as long as she unlocks that perk she should receive shared EXP. Ill test that out before i try to code anything. thank you.

Archived