Melee weapon combat styles and forms.

SenpaiThatIngnoresYou

I would like to see multiple combat forms for melee weapons. These would be activated by holding the R key and selecting the form you want to use. They would have different animations for the attacks, and have different focuses: balanced, defensive that may block/counter attack, and offensive that does more damage but you take more damage. 

On 4/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, Matt115 said:

unfortunatly there is no chance for that because balance of perks

Are you sure about that? because i can see each level of a perk, starting at 2, opening up a new form. You would only get forms if you had the perks in those weapons and hit a level of perk. level 5 knife perk would unlock the defense form, which would block and counter. it would be cool to watch and fun. 

11 minutes ago, SenpaiThatIngnoresYou said:

Are you sure about that? because i can see each level of a perk, starting at 2, opening up a new form. You would only get forms if you had the perks in those weapons and hit a level of perk. level 5 knife perk would unlock the defense form, which would block and counter. it would be cool to watch and fun. 

Yep - it is easier to just increase critical chance by 5% that create forms right? + this would need to add something for weapons too. If LBD was still perk system this could work