Why add 7dtd to gamepass

Ruckcus

23 minutes ago, JoeDaFrogman said:

From my perpsective, a person who has played both console as well as PC versions, this: 

image.png.af61c5a31443e1f5472cbc5341dcfd9a.png

Is a big part of why I think it' might not be the best idea.   To be honest, on the console, I can't say 100% for sure, but I am moderately confident that the rating was lower a few months ago(8-10ish??) when I last checked.    The comments are pretty darn vitriolic and very few people know or care "it's not The Fun Pimp's fault".    The fact is that nothing on the console(at least not the XBox) port as far as I can find indicates that this is an early access game and is still in development.   To my knowledge anyone buying the game would reasonably expect that the game is done and then they get the mess of crashes.

I have played perhaps 1000+ hours on console, so not exactly a small amount of time before moving to PC.   My experience is:

Fairly constant crashes.  They happen roughly 1-2 hours of play on average.    I got to the point where I just started closing the game around the 1 hour mark and then starting back.   

The biggest issue though is when a crash DOES happen, when you load back in there is a moderate chance of anything you built being deleted.   Imaging placing a forge, 3-4 boxes filled with crap, and workstation, and the logging back on and all of that deleted and reset back to the POI's default configuration.

From what I think(based on what others have said), is that the game attempts to rebuild POI's, cars, trash, etc, SOOO in an effort to avoid once I found this out, I always built away from anything that respawns and never had the issue again.     It was SOOO refreshing once moving to PC to be able to just grab a random POI and "harden" it instead of having to find a spot to build my own base(and spending the time building instead of time looting and questing).     

So i was right about that for now. i mean - people will complaing - ofc number of them is not big enough. It think  1 month in neccesary to figure out  if this change was for bad or good 😕

On 4/20/2022 at 12:30 PM, Ruckcus said:

why are you adding 7dtd to game pass? 

It's the old broken game with a md5 crash that reverts your game back to day 1 

game companies are nothing but a Hugh SCAM 

Take another 7 years to finish the game 

Scam more people out of cash for a broken old version of this game 

I feel where your coming from but this is a good move. I doubt gamepass will be disappearing anytime soon and with the (hopeful) full release of this game next year, maybe we'll see the fun pimps do something entirely different. besides the fact that PSnow, gamespass and especially EA access have their share of broken or bugged games. And don't worry about the game, if TFP don't fix they will just get some modder to waste their potential keeping it alive. a friend told me 7days has run its course and tfp is finished riding on its coat tails.

Archived