Something positive about forum and 7dtd

Matt115

I usualy complain about everything ( well i could drink in bar with francis form l4d1) but honestly this forum and community is  one of the bests. I read a lot of forums about diffrent games and a lot of them are dead or became trash. So thanks to moders for "keep  topics clean". I rly apprecate devs work, you guys doing  rly good job and you can be proud of yourself (and sorry fo complaing so much 😅 well i keep too much on aestetic) . To members i want to say it is interesting to write with you guys and i know i have controverial point of view so i'm glad i can read good arguments about another point of view. 

So what i can write more? i hope we will get more info about A21  so there will be a lot of new to write about. So i'm glad this forum is oppositve to zombie --- because is still  alive!

I needed to write something positive so i hope it will make your days a little bit better and... i hope you will find beakers fast :) 

As much as I've complained about very little things, There are two games that hold my top rank in hours played over the course of time.

My top game is Age of Empires 2, which I've been playing since it came out.  It is the best RTS game I've ever played.  My second game is 7D2D

and I bought and DL'd it the moment I learned of its existence.

I've managed to get all my closest people to play it, and 2 of them are hooked even more than I am.  TFP have brought us a lot of joy over the years!

<3

4 minutes ago, Ramethzer0 said:

As much as I've complained about very little things, There are two games that hold my top rank in hours played over the course of time.

My top game is Age of Empires 2, which I've been playing since it came out.  It is the best RTS game I've ever played.  My second game is 7D2D

and I bought and DL'd it the moment I learned of its existence.

I've managed to get all my closest people to play it, and 2 of them are hooked even more than I am.  TFP have brought us a lot of joy over the years!

❤️

I love decying corpses and turing them into skeletons in orginal aoe2 and this is so bad that dead bodies disspair in remake :(