Screen bobbing up and down

Shi-an

Does anyone know how to fix this bug with the screen bobbing up and down randomly? It happens intermittently and even with low settings so I can't tell what the trigger is.

I was just learning to live with it, but I missed a couple of shots on this cop and he exploded because the stupid bobbing screwed up my aiming so now I'm a bit disgruntled.

Video:

https://files.fm/f/932je6bfk

Was watching something similar happen to a friend earlier. They were doing bloodmoon in a 3x3 box, and were basically ignoring the zeds completely.  Every minute or two there would be a loud metallic bang from the zeds, and she would bounce in the air just a bit.  None of the blocks around them were taking damage.

This was happening to a Youtuber. Found it funny to watch, but was frustrating for the player. He discovered it was the trigger plates the zeds where walking on that was causing it.  

This bobbing happens to me when I break blocks above me (roof blocks) when remodeling a garage apt poi I like to use. Still freaks me out every time it happens. 😕

On 3/20/2022 at 10:48 PM, Jinx_DG said:

This was happening to a Youtuber. Found it funny to watch, but was frustrating for the player. He discovered it was the trigger plates the zeds where walking on that was causing it.  

This bobbing happens to me when I break blocks above me (roof blocks) when remodeling a garage apt poi I like to use. Still freaks me out every time it happens. 😕

That actually makes sense, because as you can see in the video I have trigger plates lining the walls, and the cop staggers onto one. Problem is I need those to target the zombies that go into attack anything mode and start punching the walls... I guess I'll have to deal with it for now.