Getting an error when trying to play on a family hosted pc 7d2d game

lil_joha

My sister tryed to host a 7d2d game on her pc.  But for some reason she was getting a "bundle blunderbuss not found" error. She could get her game to load and play. But when I tryed to join the game all I got was RED "Bundle blunderbus not found error.. would not load farther  making it unplayable for me.

She wanted me to find out more about this... But I dont have the logs and such to go to post a support report.

now it might have said "ammo bundle blunderbuss not found"  as its been nearly a week since we tryed.  And my pc decided to die in the mean time.

Even without logfile the support section would be better for this, moving it over.

All I can say is that in the current version A20.2(b2) there is an ammoBunldeBlunderbuss in the code but it is commented out (in other words, it actually doesn't exist in the game)

My best guess is that your sister has either loaded an A19 world in her A20 game or still has a mod from a19 installed.

To check the first case she should start the game launcher, click on the "tools" tab and select the last item in the list which allows her to delete all worlds and savegames and any old configuration left.

Also tell her to always enter a new unique "Game Name" when creating a new game.

To check for the latter case she should go into the games program folder (she can find that with the first option in the game launchers tool tab) and delete the "Mods" folder if there is one.

26 minutes ago, lil_joha said:

ok she deleted all of the game including mod folder .. IT loaded last night with out the error.  Now to convince her I am not a zombie and not to shoot me with her shot gun.  pvp is off but I died from that shot gun blast

Your sister is a sly one. Don't believe her about that PvP setting 😁

(PS: There are 4 possible values for the PvP setting, only one is the right one for no PvP at all)

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)