Garage Doors Randomly Opening?

PinkLed5

So, I make this PoI my base on my single player dedicated server.  All is well and good as I head out to my gyrocopter to fly to another town.  As you can see in image #1, the garage doors are closed.  However, upon my return, after hopping out of my gyro I notice the garage doors are open, as seen in pictures #2 and #3.

This isn't the first time it's happened, either.  As you may know, inside a lot of PoIs there's a one time use button or key you can use to open a locked door.  Well, the first time this happened I was able to use that button to close the garage doors instead of opening them.  However, since it's one time use only I can't do it again.

So, I have two questions:

1) Why is this happening?

2) What's the best way to fix it?

vlcsnap-2022-02-03-18h16m08s612.png

vlcsnap-2022-02-03-18h17m40s171.png

vlcsnap-2022-02-03-18h18m19s452.png

16 hours ago, Red Eagle LXIX said:

I brought this up in the dev diary thread.  As have a few others who've noticed random triggered doors either open or opening when no one did it (including in SP). 

Unfortunately found no way to make it reliably repeatable so I feel it may have been dismissed.

Thanks for your reply.  If I create electricity in the building can I open and close these doors?