Drones have made the 4x4 irrelevant

PinkLed5

20 hours ago, theFlu said:

Looks like he missed the word "mod" in there.

So true,  I have every Drone MOD schematic purchased.   Just waiting for a drone,  or the drone schematic itself so I could build My own.  Pardon Me for that error in the previous post.  its a bit of an emotional issue.  Anyone have a tissue?   *chuckles*

2 hours ago, PoppaSmirk said:

So true,  I have every Drone MOD schematic purchased.   Just waiting for a drone,  or the drone schematic itself so I could build My own.  Pardon Me for that error in the previous post.  its a bit of an emotional issue.  Anyone have a tissue?   *chuckles*

Easy enough to do. Can't say I haven't done so myself on several occasions (probably the main reason for most of my post edits is re-proofreading after posting and catching something that is missing or was misphrased). 🙂

Edited by hiemfire
case in point... myself not my self. lol (see edit history)

On 2/3/2022 at 11:48 AM, PinkLed5 said:

Is this actually a thing?  I have never hit a mountain or building, regardless of fog conditions.

Yes. That fog is so terrible that I couldn't even avoid a mountain if I was only riding a bicycle. I understand that fog like that is possible in reality (I once had to drive through fog so bad that it doubled a 5 hour trip time because of how thick it was even though it was only for 2-3 hours) but that stuff shows up once a week in A20.