Misty's/Cerb's Stuff

Mistwraith

THIS TOPIC WILL GET UPDATED WITH NEW POI'S AS SOON AS THEY ARE READY FOR THE PUBLIC.

Angel Home (Request)

Cerb_AngelHome.jpg.1e11907adec8bb329e66942a9a84fdfd.jpg

Tier: 1

Lot size: 25x25 including a 2 block empty border, all invisible textures stripped, no lights.

Location(s): CountryResidental & CountryTown

This is a very small and simple basic home with virtually no loot in it, but a cellar to start a mining operation with. It was requested as basicaly an extra storage place and starting point for mining, without having to look at an ugly hole next to ones base.

https://mega.nz/file/EstgiQBI#aU72PEcyDq0hgxF7RtdPcoOwXWbNQjVe6JH_yl6rSRg

City Park 01

Cerb_CityPark01.jpg.f9802cef53ee99de4ef8bf58cdfc6df3.jpg

Tier: 4

Lot size: 42x42 including a 2 block empty border, all invisible textures stripped, no overlapping lights.

Location(s): Downtown

[City Park 01 never got much love from the community. Soon after it was built it became a gathering place for junkies and homeless people, that where drawn here like moths to light. Over time, party people gathered here as well, feeling drawn to this otherwise boring place. Nobody remembered why this unremarkable park motivated them to keep coming back in the middle of night. They only knew they have had a great time there and will visit it again.]

This prefab was inspired by the discontinued pen&paper roleplaying game "Vampire: The Masquerade" from White Wolf. It is a dungeon with a single way that requires no destruction on the players part to get through. If you want all the loot however, you need to do some breaking and entering.

https://mega.nz/file/5otg1KqT#b-Ur_CyeRhE3HGZydhZDmCaBYiNbMYw35V5rlfBgdLE

Lorena Mall (reworked)

Cerb_LorenaMall.jpg.0ac710426885193566344f417b2957a0.jpg

Tier: 5

Lot size: 100x100 including a 2 block empty border, all invisible textures stripped, no overlapping lights.

Location(s): Commercial

This is a mall with an extra fast-food restaurant in the front. The main building is a dungeon with one way through it all, without having to break a single thing. There are secret areas that, of course, you need to find and break in.

The first version was too easy to get trough, this version is a challenge.

https://mega.nz/file/FtFD1QKL#j1iSyx-gXUk1M3LEkdn2Smt1VvPqe2FMlsL7DIAtwj0

Mozart Conservatory

Cerb_MozartConservatory.jpg.8da914edc8736b128b93cbf1a088f4b1.jpg

Tier: 3

Lot Size: 42x42 including a 2 block empty border, all invisible textures stripped, only a single light.

Location(s): Commercial

Quest: Clear

This prefab is for free roaming, for when you are not in the mood for a lenghty dungeon crawl. It may look like a lot of rooms but it is a conservatory for music, featuring small halls. Some musical students still inhabitat the area, and because their training wasn't complete yet, there may be screaming instead of singing.

https://mega.nz/file/5hEhiABQ#wvdpxec7-VR-0ZH8I9aYuIVHM5Znee0J8x-Mf2wfW9g

Warren Farm

Cerb_WarrenFarm.jpg.adcd8943d3109ff17c6dede6133947ae.jpg

KNOWN ISSUES: This prefab reaches very far underground. If it is placed below about block 45, it will reach under the bedrock (block 0) which will cause the player to teleport back up when she/he reaches this depth. FIXED. The prefab does not reach down below bedrock anymore.

Tier: 5

Lot Size: 60x60 including a 2 block empty border, all invisible textures stripped, only a single light.

Location(s): CountryTown & Rural

Quest: Fetch

[There where a lot of rumors about this farm ever since it was built during the late 1800's. People told storys of witchcraft, people gone mad and of unpleasant sensations of unknown origin within that area. Shortly before the apocalypse started, a sinkhole appeared beneath the building and swallowed it whole. The team that was sent to secure the area discovered ruins of unknown origin in the dephts. Another team, consisting of city officials, the military, archeologists and city workers where assembled to analyse and date the findings. But as soon as they had finished first construction works and began to climb down, disaster struck and zombies roamed the earth. What happened to the people underground is unknown.]

This prefab was inspired by the Chutullu mythos by H.P. Lovecraft. It is a pretty forward dungeon with a single path through it, but it has secret areas you need to find when you are there for the quest. No destruction needed anywhere. It's dark in there, bring a light source.

The best experience is achieved when going in there by night. It doesn't make any difference according to light, but at day, the birds will chirp underground as well, ruining mood.

https://mega.nz/file/Ms9i2YpY#vt_mSoXDVI4dEJHDPIU-JdzdI3kr9FXzCDu_o7YooKw

Edited by Mistwraith (see edit history)

Having a problem at Warren Farm. When I reach the bottom (I think) of the pit, where there is a stone tunnel entrance, the terrain glitches out and I am teleported about halfway back up and dropped, same thing happens to zombies.

There is one right next to my starting trader in a new game, so I deleted the save, reused the save name to get the same spawn and it had the same glitch.

21 hours ago, Skullfracture said:

Having a problem at Warren Farm. When I reach the bottom (I think) of the pit, where there is a stone tunnel entrance, the terrain glitches out and I am teleported about halfway back up and dropped, same thing happens to zombies.

There is one right next to my starting trader in a new game, so I deleted the save, reused the save name to get the same spawn and it had the same glitch.

Thank you for this info. Never happened once during tests. I will look into that.

Can you tell me at which height the prefab was placed as it occured?

Edit: Figured it out. From top to bottom Warren farm is 51 blocks deep. If it gets placed below about 45 blocks, it reaches bedrock (Block 0) which will cause the teleport. The fast solution to this is not to go in there if its placed below block 45. For a real solution I have to figure out how high the lowest generated terrain is, to (re)make the prefab not as deep.

I am on it.

Edit II: Fixed. The prefab does not reach down below bedrock anymore.

Edited by Mistwraith (see edit history)