Reflex sight wrong on pistol?

Brooski

1 hour ago, Brooski said:

For every pistol I've ever seen a reflex/red dot sight mounts at the back of the gun, just before the rear sights, not at the front. This bothers me very much.

Pretty much all the sights in this game bother most of us (or all of us who concern ourselves with these things).

11 hours ago, Stranded_Napkin said:

I've noticed so many things wrong with their models it's insane. You're right though, where they have it would cause ejection problems in real life. The lever action using the same 7.62 ammo as the AK is another one.

I think they should have the lever action use Magnum rounds. It would make that load more broadly useful in game. However, Henry Rifles does make a 7.62x39 lever action, so we can't really call it unrealistic, just weird.

7 hours ago, Catdaddy said:

I think they should have the lever action use Magnum rounds. It would make that load more broadly useful in game. However, Henry Rifles does make a 7.62x39 lever action, so we can't really call it unrealistic, just weird.

Well, damn. Looks like the Henry even has a box magazine. Weird all the way around. Guess I gotta eat crow on that one.