Getting Console Command Error Everytime I Try To Make A New World

lazerlord13

Everytime I try to generate a new world, whether or not thats with advanced generation or trying to load into the map after its been made during the loading screen I keep getting this error message. I tried verifying integrity of in game files but that didnt work, a fresh install did not work, any advice you guys could give to allow me to play this game? 

The Exact Error Message Is:

'2022-01-05T00:45:11 272.781 EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

That error when loading in is usually because you've got some old stuff in your game files. After you've followed the instructions in this post for cleaning, if you haven't already, try loading into a world again. If it still doesn't work, you may also have to do a completely clean install if you've ever installed POIs directly into the prefabs folder (such as the non-modlet version of CompoPak) or made other changes. Simply uninstalling and reinstalling via Steam doesn't work because anything you've added gets left behind until you go in and delete it.

To do a clean install:

Uninstall the game via Steam

Navigate to the game folder (steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die) and delete any remaining files / folders that are inside

Reinstall the game.

(I had to do the same myself because even after playing 5 alphas, I still forgot that I had added POIs floating around in there.)