Better light and water /rain physics in A21?

kanealpha

SO i am standing in my Base in a room with walls of solid concrete. THe neares light source is outrside, 1 meter of concrete betwene it and me BUt the light shines through. And not only that, Even the  rain passes throug the concrete roof. and i see the raindrops hitting the floor i ams tanding on.

Will there be better fx/physics in A21 so that walls are really light and waterproof?

And also will the water itelf be improved so that it behaves like water and doesn't flow through walls or reates holes and hills when water blocks are placed?

42 minutes ago, kanealpha said:

SO i am standing in my Base in a room with walls of solid concrete. THe neares light source is outrside, 1 meter of concrete betwene it and me BUt the light shines through. And not only that, Even the  rain passes throug the concrete roof. and i see the raindrops hitting the floor i ams tanding on.

Will there be better fx/physics in A21 so that walls are really light and waterproof?

And also will the water itelf be improved so that it behaves like water and doesn't flow through walls or reates holes and hills when water blocks are placed?

I can't speak for the light, but the roof is probably a poi vs player built issue.  A lot, and I mean a lot of the poi's are decaying even if they don't look like it, hence, roof leaking.

But in my built house, no rain leaking in.