It is a good feeling when you just finish your roof and it starts to rain

ElCabong

There's something about being rained on in this game... Even when I'm in the forest and the temp is fine, I don't like it. I think it's the way the notification is like, "YOU ARE WET" and tracks your percentage like you're supposed to do something about it. Like you're gonna die  or turn into a fish  or something if it hits 100%. Makes me feel bad when I get rained on. If I have to get in the water for any reason, I want to run home and change into dry clothes.  Like I need to fix it so the game will stop telling me about it. LOL

I was up working on my roof today too. Fixed those weird damaged frame blocks and then painted it. "Tan metal roof" I think was the color. It wasn't raining, thankfully, because then I would have felt weird about painting in the rain. bombshelter_md_01 is turning into a beautiful home. 

lol the rain drives me crazy, I don't like it AT ALL and just turn it off in the console every time it starts.  This is literally the only change I make to the game that could be considered an advantage.   I just find it depressing for some reason.  Maybe because in an earlier alpha the weather would change when you switched biomes, I remember crossing into wasteland and boom the rain starts every single time.