A20 - Quest rally point is not there

ZigZagey

6 hours ago, ZigZagey said:

Accepted quest, traveled to rally point and the rally point is not there and cannot activate the quest. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it possible to cancel the quest?
Thanks for any help.

I saw someone on youtube with that problem, he ended up digging down right where the quest marker was supposed to be to find it. So evidently the marker can and does sometimes spawn underground. Just be standing near the surface when you click on the marker if you do this, as the game will try to reset the terrain and close the hole you just made.

3 hours ago, Fenris said:

I saw someone on youtube with that problem, he ended up digging down right where the quest marker was supposed to be to find it. So evidently the marker can and does sometimes spawn underground. Just be standing near the surface when you click on the marker if you do this, as the game will try to reset the terrain and close the hole you just made.

Yeah just saw last night Jawoodle have to do same thing

17 hours ago, Skuriles said:

You can drop every quest in Quest menu with the "Stop Sign" at the top while your current mission is selected.

I didn't even think about the quest menu. I was trying to cancel at the trader. Thanks

11 hours ago, Gamida said:

Yeah just saw last night Jawoodle have to do same thing

Great idea. I have been watching some of his vids too, but did not see that. Thanks