Blood Moon Frequency + Range - Bugged?

hapifaze

Hey all. I started playing a RWG game in A20 with some of my friends and we're loving it so far. The only complaint is what happened when we tried to randomize our horde nights. We set the blood moon frequency to 1 day, but the range to 7 days. From my understanding this means we could have gotten the blood moon on any of days 1-7... but then day 7 rolled around and we still hadn't had a blood moon. We didn't get the warning at 08:00 of day 7 so we knew we wouldn't be getting one that night either.

We exited the game, changed the settings to horde every night (frequency 1, range 0) and reset the clock to 07:30 on day 7 and the blood moon warning showed up just fine at 08:00, and the horde at 22:00. So I'm wondering what went wrong with our initial settings. I went into our most recent gamelog and noticed the following lines near the start of our session:

2021-12-10T19:21:07 672.802 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 6, last day 0, freq 1, range 7
2021-12-10T19:21:07 672.803 INF BloodMoon SetDay: day 8, last day 0, freq 1, range 7

So apparently the game decided when our next 2 blood moons were going to be, or maybe overwrote the first one...? Regardless, we definitely didn't have one on day 6, and we exited out before we could see if we'd get one on day 8 too. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, it would be appreciated :)

since a18, serverside or local show 2 bloodmoon line in the console. only the second line count. be aware if you use the settime command (or timeline via dm), the bloodmoon day is recalculated. don't know if its a bu or not.

for the freq-range, if you set freq 1 and range 10, bloodmoon can be on day 1 to 11 (1+10).

if you want a blood to 7 days max, you need to set freq to 1 and range to 6