RELXIX A20 XML Modlets - (UI, Menu Settings, Blocks, Loot, EntityClasses, Night Vision) - A20

Red Eagle LXIX

RELXIX_HighlightBookState
I originally tried coloring the icons but that didn't work.  I resorted to the technique I found in this thread of replacing the icons: https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/24306-mod-that-lets-you-know-youve-already-read-a-book/

Books that have been read have a red icon.  Books that have not been read have a green icon.  A second set of icons were included in case the user would like those reversed.
?imw=1920&imh=1080

Edited by Red Eagle LXIX (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Don't know if you've seen my post on steam but I asked:

Would your method of modifying menu options work for LootRespawnDays? I like to play with loot respawn disabled. The last I read, POI sleeper respawn is tied to Loot Respawn but if that is disabled, the sleeper respawn is set to the default of 7 days. There is a mod (StayClear) that resolves this but it uses a dll. Is there any reason longer interval menu options than the current max of 50 wouldn't work? I could just create my own mod but maybe you know of limitations in the code.

And I'll add, if this worked for like 300 days it would be a cleaner way of effectively having no loot or sleeper respawn.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for coding this and releasing it for our use.

I really like the idea of adding the slot numbers to the toolbelt slots, however, if the item in that slot is modded, there is a little sprocket-icon in the upper-left corner, right where the slot numbers are, making the numbers impossible to read. Perhaps place the numbers in the upper-right corner?

I tinkered around with it and came up with (for me) a happy medium of adding 21 to each of the positions and placed the digits a little left of center to avoid overlapping most, not all, of the icons.

Thanks again for making this great mod available for us. 😀

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2022 at 12:36 PM, Ademir said:

Hello. Does anyone know why Enable Target HP Bar MOD is not working? Im playing the Aplha 20.6(b9). Can anyone help me?

I just downloaded a fresh copy to confirm it works and it does, so it's either not installed correctly or it's conflicting with other mods. Do you have any other mods installed? You can check to see if it's loading by starting the game, and when you get to the main menu hit F1 to bring up the console (you don't need to load a game). Scroll to the top and you should see some messages like

2022-11-25T15:10:22 8.842 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: RELXIX_UI_EnableTargetHPBar (1.1.0)
2022-11-25T15:10:22 8.842 INF [MODS] Initializing mod code
2022-11-25T15:10:22 8.843 INF [MODS] Loading done

If you don't see that, the mod is not installed correctly. If the mod is loaded, scroll through the rest of the log and look for any error messages.

On 11/25/2022 at 7:24 PM, seven said:

I just downloaded a fresh copy to confirm it works and it does, so it's either not installed correctly or it's conflicting with other mods. Do you have any other mods installed? You can check to see if it's loading by starting the game, and when you get to the main menu hit F1 to bring up the console (you don't need to load a game). Scroll to the top and you should see some messages like

2022-11-25T15:10:22 8.842 INF [MODS] Loaded Mod: RELXIX_UI_EnableTargetHPBar (1.1.0)
2022-11-25T15:10:22 8.842 INF [MODS] Initializing mod code
2022-11-25T15:10:22 8.843 INF [MODS] Loading done

If you don't see that, the mod is not installed correctly. If the mod is loaded, scroll through the rest of the log and look for any error messages.

Hi @seven.  First I realt apreciate your help and sorry if I write something wrong, im not a good english speaker/writer.

I have check the log and the MOD was successfully loaded its exactly like you post here.

I dont know how to copy the Console text.(Sorry about it).

I have all those MODs: (Downloaded from https://7daystodiemods.com/)

Sam’s Working Stuff
30K Item Stacks
Sam’s Long Loot Bags
Sam’s Steel Electric Fence
Add Land Claim Count Option
Enable Target HP Bar
.45 ACP Weapons Pack
.30-06 Weapons
Improved RWG
Pick Me Up
Spikes
Bdubyah’s Vehicles All in One
SMXmenu – The MENU Replacement Mod
SMXui – The UI Replacement Mod
SMXhud – The HUD Replacement Mod
SMXcore – The Core Mod

4 hours ago, Ademir said:

Hi @seven.  First I realt apreciate your help and sorry if I write something wrong, im not a good english speaker/writer.

I have check the log and the MOD was successfully loaded its exactly like you post here.

I dont know how to copy the Console text.(Sorry about it).

I have all those MODs: (Downloaded from https://7daystodiemods.com/)

Sam’s Working Stuff
30K Item Stacks
Sam’s Long Loot Bags
Sam’s Steel Electric Fence
Add Land Claim Count Option
Enable Target HP Bar
.45 ACP Weapons Pack
.30-06 Weapons
Improved RWG
Pick Me Up
Spikes
Bdubyah’s Vehicles All in One
SMXmenu – The MENU Replacement Mod
SMXui – The UI Replacement Mod
SMXhud – The HUD Replacement Mod
SMXcore – The Core Mod

@sevenI have solve the problem.

Was missing this MOD:

ZMXhudCPTHB – The Target Health Bar Extension Mod

The SMX doesn't work with other HP bar MODs.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@Red Eagle LXIX I tried to update your modlet Eagle Eye Shades to A21 including german translation. During this process, i removed the red tint from both the goggles, though. So you may want to add it again. I have uploaded the whole package here to my personal cloud. If you like, grab it, adapt it and upload it on your own page.

• 6 months later...