Party Members info bar

Gamida

Was watching dev stream and have seen same thing asked in other streams by other players.

You are out with team looting or doing quest and you find some food. You ask who needs food/water the most.

Was thinking, is it possible to add the water and food bars to each players info bar.  Would be like "Hey Bob, I just found some food and you look like you need it the most"

The bars may be tiny but don't think it would be any worse than the food/water bars at bottom of your own toolbelt.

May seem a bit OP to some and not even sure if it is possible but is something to think about.

I think this would be a bit overengineered. You can simply ask them if they need food instead. Someone might be low on food but has a stack of 50 meat stews in their backpack, another one might be fully sated right now but forgot to take any food with him for later.

I would not want to waste screen space for it personally as the use case is very limited an special

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

6 hours ago, meganoth said:

I think this would be a bit overengineered. You can simply ask them if they need food instead. Someone might be low on food but has a stack of 50 meat stews in their backpack, another one might be fully sated right now but forgot to take any food with him for later.

I would not want to waste screen space for it personally as the use case is very limited an special

I can see what you mean. They may be like me and have the food but not have eaten.

Wasn't thinking of it taking anymore screen space. The bar as it is now could be divided.