Intellect weapons 2. electric Boogaloo

Adam the Waster

(if i had a shot each time i talked about this i would be dead.. but here we are)

i already discussed Intellect weapons but i would say Many of them were... Silly i though of things more practical that could be used. Now some will say "Just used the Junk turret"

and your right but i can't Aim with and its not the best thing to uses when your Running and gunning and you may also say (Just uses another weapon class)

again your right but for how the game is going now with classes and builds, it makes no sense to leave a Weapon class out of a skill tree . its kinda like having agility without pistol pete. it just feels missing. SO here the ideas

Ranged weapons:
The idea of theses range weapons is to uses fairly common items as ammo or too be Muil-tools. the upside is you have a Bunch of things you can uses for ammo. however the down side is that they talk awhile to reload (due to pumping air so its almost as long if not longer then most tier 0s. And some ammos will damage the weapons more. Lets discuses

• Tier 0: Junk rifle: the is the one i already talked about. Its a basically a Crappy Air gun with a Large Can on the side to put your ammo in. the gun can uses theses ammos; All junk rounds (Normal, AP and shell), Glass (acts like a shotgun deals low base damage but deals bleed and dismember), Nails (More damage and bleed and stores more,) a Neat agility you can do is able to hold the trigger to add more air. this makes the gun louder and slower to shoot but deals More damage. the base mode is simi auto.. the Mag size is nice for such a low tier weapons but at the cost of damage and sound (Junk ammo is 40, Glass is 20, Nails is 80 and turns into a Light full auto. it goes up 1.5x with mag extender but 2.5 with Drum mag. Can't be suppressed)

Tier 1: Shredder: This is a Junk rifle but much more refined. the Look kinda like a Nail Gun with a Drum mag, A air compressor on the side, A Side grip, Railing on the top for a sight, and a Built on Suppressor (Keep this in mind later). It basically takes all good things about the Junk Rifle and Ups it with more ammos. higher ammo count. Now for some ammos it changes the way its shoots fully. the gun has a faster Simi-auto firerate but with some ammos it can turn it into a stupidly fast full auto. (Ammos. All junk rounds (80 even with shells), Glass (40), Darts (20. it changes it into a Marksmen weapon able to go through zombies and dose High AP damage at the cost of Sound and Attack speed (Turns into a Discount Hunting rifle in terms of Firerate), Nails 300. this makes the it fire at a Stupid high rate of fire and its suppressed However its not great for far to mid range, but its a Monster in close range, 44 Rounds (20), this is the strangest part of the gun the back of it has the parts needed to Fire live rounds However it takes 5x of the durability of the gun and doesn't deal as much damage as a 44 or Deagle. )

• Tier 2: Toaster: This Bubba'd Weapon is a Sin on the eyes but hot damn it works great, This has 3 parts of the gun and each one is linked to the same barrel; The Flamethrower part that you load a Small tank of gas on the bottom and you are able to shoot a Nice flame Blech to Cook zombies. However this is Loud and Burns though fuel (literally). Then the Air compressor part of the gun. this you remove the fuel tank and you put your Ammo can on the side so the ammo can funnel in. The ammo it can shoot is Kind of the same as the Shredder but not as much ammo can be stored (Junk rounds 35, Glass 20, Darts 15, But instead it can be loaded with Oil. this allows you too shoot a Think Blob of Oil that acts kind of like a Molotov but Much smaller and it takes time too shot like the Darts. Also the gun has the added effect of (50% Chance of setting the target on fire when you shoot them. 100% WITH gas and oil cuz Duuuh). And the thirds part and the strangest is a Classic Gun parts (9mm 25, 7.62 10) This is the strangest part and due to the odd Loading it makes the guns not as strong and makes them harder to aim But it also has a 50% chance of Setting the bullets on fire. for the cost of 25% of the base damage)

• Tier 3: Rail-Zapper: BY THE POWER OF SICENCE AND WAY TOO MUCH SPARE TIME! YOU HAVE MADE... THIS THING (even though it works like trash mostly) Much like the Toaster it Has many ways to kill But it also has a nice twist of giving a 75% Of Electrocuting the target when shooting it. The Weapon has 2 types of fire. 1: Rail-gun: unlike the other weapons that relay on Compressed air only to fire, the Rail-Zapper uses that, Electricity and Magnets very much like a Railgun. The ammo it can shoot is (Junk rounds 100, Nails 250, Darts 50) However with the Darts it can go through 1 Stone wall and it a 100% Chance of Shocking the target (Also it hits like a Dumptruck) and the nails fire at a Nice full-auto rate and give bleed and Shock damage but it does not stun the target just extra damage over-time. Junk rounds are the nice In-between However all three are as loud as a Microwave at 3AM. then the last fire mode is Strange. Due to the Bulk of the gun there are 2 extra spots. This is the AK and Shotgun mix of the gun, When you select your ammo you will see it can hold All ammo from a AK and Shotgun. The AK part can hold 20 Rounds (30 with drum) and it deals a bit less damage then a AK and Uses more durability per shot. but its faster to reloads and has a 35% Chance to shock the target. and Under the stock is a little shotgun tube ment to hold shotgun shells (4). the range is the same as a Pipe shotgun but gives a 20% chance to shock the target. And reloading it is as slow as a pipe shotgun. 

Tier 3 Melee weapon

• Tesla Baton: Looks like a Heavy Pimped out Cattle Prod With spikes, A Brass coil, A Old gear on the top (like the steel club), and Parts from a Toaster. Why? Idk
    Deals much more damage then the stun Baton, and when you Hit the target and it becomes charged, you can ether Hit them again to deal shock damage, or Hold it to deal both shock and Fire damage at the cost of some durability

Weapon mods:
Batons

• Quick Charge: Gives a Faster charge rate and can Charge in the sun but deals a but less shock damage deals 
  • Overcharger: Takes more time to charge the baton but when it does it deals 3x more shock damage and gives a AOE effect

Junk Sledge

• Sledge Penetrator: Just like how snowdog likes his women, It deals Bleed and can go through a zombie when it hits them (so long as they are behind them)
  • Sledge Compressor: When its not in uses, it charges up and Holds the Hammer so next target comes they will take one hell of a hit, Deals more damage, cripples limbs and Throws them much farther
  • Oiled Piston: Hammer moves 35% Faster and deals more knock back damage

Junk turret

• Motor Barrel: Uses old motor parts to make a Discount Minigun, Holds extra ammo and fires faster then you can say "oh crap his balls went flying"
  • Fire Port: Deals extra damage and has a 35% chance of setting fire to the target 
  • Distraction Pack: Armors the junk turret in spikes and has a Speaker that lures zombies too it while it trys to deal with them, At the cost of durability

Edited by Adam the Waster (see edit history)

Well tier 0 - good idea but i think better idead would be make it in metro helsing style- you need to push up to create pressure. Btw blunderbuss ammo would be great just change  a name.

Tier 2 - this sound's like smg from painkiller- mix of smg and flamethower XD

My idea for Tier 4: it's looks like junk crossbow but bigger on push similiar to fat man from fallout 3 but if throw a spikes ( yep spikes as ammo) -  wooden  deals 1000 dmg to first enemy, 700 to second enemy because this gun have powerfull penetration etc. metal spike is just bigger and have bigger range. But reloading it soo slow as hell - good news - you need just mechanical parts duck tapes leather and steel. bad news? it need this a lot and have weak durability

On 10/17/2021 at 6:44 PM, Matt115 said:

Well tier 0 - good idea but i think better idead would be make it in metro helsing style- you need to push up to create pressure. Btw blunderbuss ammo would be great just change  a name.

Tier 2 - this sound's like smg from painkiller- mix of smg and flamethower XD

My idea for Tier 4: it's looks like junk crossbow but bigger on push similiar to fat man from fallout 3 but if throw a spikes ( yep spikes as ammo) -  wooden  deals 1000 dmg to first enemy, 700 to second enemy because this gun have powerfull penetration etc. metal spike is just bigger and have bigger range. But reloading it soo slow as hell - good news - you need just mechanical parts duck tapes leather and steel. bad news? it need this a lot and have weak durability

for tier 3/4 of what you said

i was thinking of a Harpoon gun but i want to think about Old ammos/things some players may not uses

36 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

for tier 3/4 of what you said

i was thinking of a Harpoon gun but i want to think about Old ammos/things some players may not uses

Well spikes could be good option because- if you have blood moon you can keep this in eq to fix barricade and use as ammo 2 in 1