indestructible blocks XML file location - Sneezed and 3 appeared in front of me...Help.

Biglittle

Hi guys I hope I am in the correct area?

I am on 7d2d on my server (pay monthly) and I was making my base and sneezed, when I looked at the screen i'd pressed the right mouse button three times in doing so laid three indestructible blocks and its ruined my base?

I heard you can go in the XML file to reduce the value of them to be able to destroy the wrong placed ones, can anyone kindly let me know where this XML file is please and what would the blocks be named under please?

Many thanks.

On 8/7/2021 at 12:02 PM, Biglittle said:

Hi guys I hope I am in the correct area?

I am on 7d2d on my server (pay monthly) and I was making my base and sneezed, when I looked at the screen i'd pressed the right mouse button three times in doing so laid three indestructible blocks and its ruined my base?

I heard you can go in the XML file to reduce the value of them to be able to destroy the wrong placed ones, can anyone kindly let me know where this XML file is please and what would the blocks be named under please?

Many thanks.

Exactly what Paulj_3 said.
It would also be very helpful if you mention if it is an installed mod or some modification you made.
Regards