Transfer of the character to another location ( with the preservation of loot/experience/transport) / Ferry Concept

Rare Avantgarde Rat

My concept art #2 "An old fishing boat converted into a ferry"
maxim-toyek-6-finish.jpg?1626253117

maxim-toyek-wo-rain-wo-car.jpg?162625319

maxim-toyek-rain-car.jpg?1626253182

ENG:

Idea:
The original idea was to make a unique quest from a merchant to clean up a small harbor and restore power supply.After successful completion of the quest, it will be possible to call a ferry by radio and move your character with experience,inventory and transport (4x4, motorcycle,bicycle) to a new generated world (when interacting with NPC on the boat, a menu will appear with the choice of the next generated world or the generation of a new one).
So survival in a new world would be the next stage, and not another new survival from scratch .

Ferry:
The ferry is an old rusted fishing boat, with some modifications for transporting survivors with their transport.It has a bridge for the entrance of vehicles, a manual mechanism that raises and lowers the bridge ,canisters and barrels of fuel for refueling the boat, an antenna and a radio for communication with harbors, and of course a huge amount of welding so that the ferry does not fall apart on the move.

Ferry Driver:
At the helm of the ferry is an old fisherman who loves to fish and invent all sorts of interesting things from garbage,but he does not understand anything about welding,so the ship is welded in places with a dot, and in places it is welded "just to hold on".The zombie apocalypse did not affect him much,since he spends almost all his time in the open sea, fishing on his boat . Occasionally, he helps survivors to cross from one shore to another,usually takes food, junk for repairing and modifying the boat, or just fuel as payment

Development:
It is unlikely that I will implement this in the game since I do not understand anything about coding and am not ready to spend time studying it.

If someone is ready to implement this idea, then I am ready to help with drawing and I can provide 3d models that I have made at the moment.To contact me, you can use discord : Rare Avantgarde Rat#3558

Continuation of the drawing:
I have already started making a harbor, but it will take some time since I am currently working on "toxic plants" (another concept for 7d2d)

RU:
Идея:
Изначальная идея заключается в том чтобы сделать уникальный квест от торговца по зачистке маленькой гавани и восстановлению электропитания.После удачного выполнения квеста появится возможность вызвать паром по радио и переместить своего персонажа с опытом,инвентарем и транспортом (4х4 ,мотоцикл,велосипед) на новый сгенерированный мир (при взаимодействии с нпс на лодке появится меню с выбором следующего сгенерированного мира или же генерация нового) .
Таким образом выживание в новом мире было бы следующим этапом,а не очередным новым выживанием с нуля .

Паром:
Паром представляет из себя старую поржавевшую рыбацкую лодку ,с некоторыми доработками для транспортировки выживших с их транспортом.На нем установлен мост для въезда транспорта,ручной механизм который поднимает и опускает мост ,канистры и бочки с топливом для заправки лодки,антенна и радио для связи с гаванями и конечно же огромное количество сварки чтобы паром не развалился на ходу.

Водитель парома:
За штурвалом парома старый рыбак который очень любит рыбачить и изобретать всякие интересные штуки из мусора,но он ничего не понимает в сварке,по этому судно сварено местами точкой,и местами сварено "лишь бы держалось".Зомби апокалипсис его не сильно затронул так как практически все время он проводит в открытом море,рыбача на своей лодке . Изредка помогает выжившим переправится с одного берега на другой,в качестве оплаты обычно берет продукты питания,хлам для починки и модификации лодки или же просто топливо

Разработка:
Маловероятно что я реализую это в игре так как я ничего не понимаю в кодинге и не готов на это тратить время на изучение.

Если кто-то будет готов воплотить эту идею ,то я готов помочь с рисованием и могу предоставить 3д модели которые сделал на данный момент.Для связи со мной можно использовать discord : Rare Avantgarde Rat#3558

Продолжение рисунка:
Я уже начал делать гавань,но это займет какое-то время так как занимаюсь сейчас "токсичными растениями" (другой концепт к 7d2d)

Edited by Rare Avantgarde Rat (see edit history)

• Rare Avantgarde Rat changed the title to Transfer of the character to another location ( with the preservation of loot/experience/transport) / Ferry Concept