Whenever I join my world the console keeps popping up, Please help!

Like the title suggests, whenever I join my world the console keeps popping up with NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object , and it makes the game basically unplayable without pressing "~" every second. The world has the War3zuk mod installed and I launch the game with the 7D2D Mod launcher, and I have been playing the mod without any issues until recently when I tried installing some extra modlets. I've uninstalled all modlets except for the ones that were automatically installed, and I have tried looking for answers but the only ones I can find are suggesting the deletion of the save files, and I don't really want to do that.

Here's a screenshot of when the error first appears when loading in:

r/7daystodie - Whenever I join my world the console keeps popping up, Please help!

If you installed new modlets, your file is probably messed up now.  Just deleting them won't necessary fix the issues if it is looking for items that those modlets introduced into your current game.

Without your log files or a list of mods that you installed, it is very difficult to assist you.  There can be a wide variety of issues that is causing your problem:

• Mods that conflict with each other
  • Mods that are out of date and not updated for the latest alpha version
  • Wrong mod version installation
  • Bad mod installation