Hidden Hatches

three08

7 hours ago, pipermac said:

Cool.. ... But I am assuming you can't paint them?

No unfortunately not, I been trying to find a way to apply the in-game textures to the custom models and make them paintable but I don't think it can be done.

8 hours ago, three08 said:

No unfortunately not, I been trying to find a way to apply the in-game textures to the custom models and make them paintable but I don't think it can be done.

Ya.. My understanding Is that it would be extremely difficult.  

Sorry (but not sorry) brother but I've gotten a bit crazy with you mod, lol.  Used them to create an under ground heli-bay.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I've got it all camera controlled so it will automatically open as you approach for landing.

Thanks so much mate!

P.S. - Any chance you could make a "electrified"  version of your elevator mods. I have some interesting ideas if you could . ;)

hip63 

16 minutes ago, hip63 said:

Sorry (but not sorry) brother but I've gotten a bit crazy with you mod, lol.  Used them to create an under ground heli-bay.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I've got it all camera controlled so it will automatically open as you approach for landing.

Thanks so much mate!

P.S. - Any chance you could make a "electrified"  version of your elevator mods. I have some interesting ideas if you could . ;)

hip63 

Nice! I'll have a look at the car lift, I cant remember if I set the model up for power or not. If I did all you would have to do is change the class to PoweredDoor

On 6/30/2021 at 11:57 AM, three08 said:

Nice! I'll have a look at the car lift, I cant remember if I set the model up for power or not. If I did all you would have to do is change the class to PoweredDoor

gave it try but alas no... error city

The idea was to wire several of the together to make a rising floor in the heli-bay.

Hey, it was worth a shot, 😜

On 7/5/2021 at 12:41 AM, hip63 said:

gave it try but alas no... error city

The idea was to wire several of the together to make a rising floor in the heli-bay.

Hey, it was worth a shot, 😜

I'm guessing you already had them placed? The model is setup to take power so I'll release a patch when I get the chance. In the mean time you can just add this to the blocks.xml of the mod if want.

<block name="vehicleLiftPowered">
            <property name="Extends" value="vehicleLift"/>
            <property name="Class" value="PoweredDoor" />
            <property name="CustomIcon" value="vehicleLift"/>
        </block>

• 9 months later...

Archived