loot.xml comment: "the max cap for lootcontainer id is 1023". Is this true? Are lootcontainer ID's going to go away?

Because of a collision with another mod I would like to change a lootcontainer ID in my mod... but to what?  I don't want it to just collide with some other mod already using that ID.  I don't think the community can or will get around the ID or 'soft reserving' ID's in some spreadsheet because that's just not going to work (for many reasons) but this number seems like a really small limit when one wants to mod with custom loot containers....and this game has so many mods (I know not all use custom lootcontainers... but which ones are?, and what numbers are already being used? etc...)

I'm asking because I have a mod with a known "incompatibility" with another mod and I asking questions when I know there's not going to be a good answer to them ;)

I also know no one likely knows these answers, but maybe a dev will hear about it and it will be reasonable to change the current lootcontainer ID max or not use ID's. I feel POsting in Pimp Dreams is just a dream and i'm not sure anyone actually looks at those, and this is more a modding thing...

1. Is this 1023 limit still true in a19 or does anyone know if its going to be "made larger" or already is larger (and if so, whats the limit)?  I've seen several mods collide on loot container ID's and the twitch integration adds quite a bit more it seems that, given how loot containers work, that something like 10x this number would be nice, as that way we could make custom containers for daisy-chaining quests (meaning: a quest takes you to a loot container (like a treasure map does), which then contains special items, like a guaranteed quest to go to a secondary locations, etc).  with only 1023 lootcontainer values, and maybe 20% of this used by vanilla, its not a lot of room for modders to add custom containers and not get tangled up on each other.

Which brings me to this, which is probably a "nobody cares and everyone just deals with it" thing...

2. Does anyone know if LootContainer ID's are going away ( like block ID's did?). This would likely solve the "loot id collision" problem