Business Strip

Deverezieaux

*This is another work in progress. I've decided that I want to make enough POIs to fill a small town like Perishton using all of my recent prefabs. To that end I want to have some businesses, residential like the houses/Lost Arms, and utilities/industrial like the pump station. To fill this out I'm making a business strip type POI like the ones already in game. I've got the non-dungeon version built, so here are some pics. I almost think this would make a neat trader location if I were to join the buildings and fortify them. I'll upload when complete. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Deverezieaux said:

*This is another work in progress. I've decided that I want to make enough POIs to fill a small town like Perishton using all of my recent prefabs. To that end I want to have some businesses, residential like the houses/Lost Arms, and utilities/industrial like the pump station. To fill this out I'm making a business strip type POI like the ones already in game. I've got the non-dungeon version built, so here are some pics. I almost think this would make a neat trader location if I were to join the buildings and fortify them. I'll upload when complete. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Great work 🙂 great thinking and planning

Here is the completed and tested business strip: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pOjYqSAxTROOXkT0F6PaeQ6f5lKt6Ywh/view?usp=sharing

It's actually more like a business strip/small apartment building. I made it tier 3, but I almost think it could make tier 4 like some of the other business strips in vanilla. Following my plan I think I may make the next prefab for my town set a small to mid-sized school, maybe a technical college. Of course I may make something else entirely.

Some Pics:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Deverezieaux said:

BTW, does anyone know how to get permissions to edit my first post in order to post the final links at the top so people don't need to read through everything in my posts to find the actual POI file link?

i normally just click the 3 dots up right hand side of my post but another user had to message roland to ask to enable it to weird forum