Game doesn't display the main menu after installing DF mod

Blase

Hello, i have a big problem with the game, yesterday i suffered from 8pm to 3am to make it run, i couldn't. I read thousands of posts, watched many many yt videos tried to install manually, with modlauncher, delete, reinstall, delete again, delete registry, delete from here from there, everywhere. I'm really @%$#ed off now. So the problem is that it loads the game to this point I attached. After this nothing happens, i waited for more than 30m, nothing, i really tried everything i could. The worst is that my friend made it run for the first time without any problems... 😕 I really hope that you can help me with this. BTW: This mod is incredible, i wish i could play it ! https://imgur.com/POpDsAx It can't be the system components cuz i got a strong PC, i played the vanilia version at 60+ fps, somebody please help me ! 

Moved your post to "Discussion and Requests", that is the correct place to ask questions about mods. Or directly in the thread of a mod author if the question is about his mod.

Pictures of error messages are seldom helpful, a logfile shows much more of what is happening. How to find and post a logfile of 7D2D is explained in a pinned thread in "General Support"

Archived