In game cost balanced teleportation mod?

Hey all, first delve into mods for 7 days looking for some sort of mod that would allow you to build something along the lines of powered teleporter pads?  Primarily just looking for a way to quickly travel long distances in a way that actually has a reasonable in game cost and mechanic that doesn't feel like a hack/cheat (e.g. a resource pricy station to build that requires power to operate).  Searched around and was surprised that I didn't find a quick and answer.  Are the modding APIs for 7 days just not very friendly to new buildable items or something?

Played the game for years, but total noob to mods for it, so thanks for any input

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 4:17 PM, IndustrialCoder said:

Hey all, first delve into mods for 7 days looking for some sort of mod that would allow you to build something along the lines of powered teleporter pads?  Primarily just looking for a way to quickly travel long distances in a way that actually has a reasonable in game cost and mechanic that doesn't feel like a hack/cheat (e.g. a resource pricy station to build that requires power to operate).  Searched around and was surprised that I didn't find a quick and answer.  Are the modding APIs for 7 days just not very friendly to new buildable items or something?

Played the game for years, but total noob to mods for it, so thanks for any input

it's in the console commands,. Might be an admin mod that adds this already (but not that i've seen, but something like once every 24hrs, can't transport some objects like Valheim does, etc, would be cool/balanced). Having switch to playing valheim now I've got to say having the teleport on a big map is SUPER nice to have as an option (use more of the map). 

Archived