Doughs Prefabs

doughphunghus

I'm having trouble uploading images/files right now :( I'll update this post when it gets fixed...

These are my first "completed" prefabs :), because I like climbing towers in the game.  They're basically "reskinned/re-imagined" ones built from existing prefabs, which is likely most of what I plan to do for future ones I make.  I'll put any more I create into the same Github repo, and update this post with pics. I'm not sure if the "biome and region" tagging is correct/good for these as I don't know the difference (in the game) between "industrial" and "commercial" etc when map generation is concerned.

Anyway, if anything is weird about them or "should be fixed", please let me know!

Doughs-Prefabs (with all images)

Description/individual links:

doughs_water_tower_03_01 = vanilla "water_tower_03" with a nice paint job and some misc visual changes.  Just for fun and a "new/clean" look, as it has fun blinking lights on it.

doughs_utility_celltower_01 = vanilla "utility_celltower_01", but built up into the "KNAV" main radio transmitter (that the military took over to broadcast). A "mini dungeon" at best.

Thank you very much Doughphunghus.
Very good arrangement is these prefabs, the ideal would also be to give an arrangement to all the game's prefabs.
A somewhat complicated task, but it could be done, the important thing is that people are also interested.
Regards

Archived