Please help me add models to the game

mike

14 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

Workstations modlet and the more recipes modlet have been updated.

more recipes is now plays better with others with a little code streamlining thanks to Crazy Aluminum for pointing it out to me.

My workstations modlet now has the ability to repair broken vending machines and can place it at your base. recipe includes a 2k duke cost for adding it to the traders restock route.

well! I wonder if you are interested in this writing? Can you help me finish this and share it with you?

QQ图片20210131202622.png

kv-2-soviet-ww2-heavy-tank-3d-model-fbx-dae.png

9 minutes ago, wolfbain5 said:

I dont do vehicles,it's not in my wheelhouse. There are several other modders experienced in that. Sorry.

It's a pity. Do you know who can replace my model? The first picture is what I'm driving now. I want to change it to the appearance in the second picture

1 hour ago, mike said:

Did you see my model? It's much better to finish this than the others. I'm only looking for those who are willing to. Maybe just a few people don't care

Again, you want the modders time for free and in the dozen threads you have been posting in I see only people who have politely said no. This is not how modding works, people normally want to do their own projects not the projects or ideas of others.

You could make a thread in https://community.7daystodie.com/forum/40-discussion-and-requests/  and ask all the modders on this website whether one of them is interested. If you continue flooding the modders own threads with your question I can promise you consequences.

well! Maybe you'll be interested in that. The first one is the tank I drive now. I want you to change the appearance of the second one. I also want a bunch of character models and maps. As long as you can use them, I will provide any models for free and share them with you.

QQ图片20210131202622.png

kv-2-soviet-ww2-heavy-tank-3d-model-fbx-dae (1).png

kv-2-soviet-ww2-heavy-tank-3d-model-fbx-dae.png

1598661495_nikio (2).jpg

1545519367_untitled-2 (2).jpg

1 minute ago, meganoth said:

Again, you want the modders time for free and in the dozen threads you have been posting in I see only people who have politely said no. This is not how modding works, people normally want to do their own projects not the projects or ideas of others.

You could make a thread in https://community.7daystodie.com/forum/40-discussion-and-requests/  and ask all the modders on this website whether one of them is interested. If you continue flooding the modders own threads with your question I can promise you consequences.

You're right. I only know how to confide in others  

Archived