Grid Box Sizes

DrHugoS

I am rather now at modding. I have figured out how to increase the capacity of the storage boxes in the game. What I cant figure out is how to make the boxes in the grid smaller so they actually fit on the screen. I am have an Idea of what I need to modify to get it. I am just unsure of the exact syntax needed. 

7D2D_Grid.png

2 hours ago, DrHugoS said:

I am rather now at modding. I have figured out how to increase the capacity of the storage boxes in the game. What I cant figure out is how to make the boxes in the grid smaller so they actually fit on the screen. I am have an Idea of what I need to modify to get it. I am just unsure of the exact syntax needed. 

7D2D_Grid.png

Hi DrHugoS

The box that you show in the image is cntStorageGeneric that has a size = 8,9 , but you enlarged the storage to 11,13 , you could change it to 9,13 and thus eliminate the last 2 lines of slots and avoid overlapping with the ui of life and stamina, I hope that helps you.
Regards

43 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi DrHugoS

The box that you show in the image is cntStorageGeneric that has a size = 8,9 , but you enlarged the storage to 11,13 , you could change it to 9,13 and thus eliminate the last 2 lines of slots and avoid overlapping with the ui of life and stamina, I hope that helps you.
Regards

Is there a way to change the cell sizes?

1 hour ago, DrHugoS said:

Is there a way to change the cell sizes?

I thunk there is (I was able to change the cell sizes in the recipe crafting window) but the problem you’ll likely run into is the size of the graphics probably won’t auto adjust, so the cells wil be smaller, but the graphics of the items will start overlapping.  It’s my best guess as to what will happen.

Archived