dogs as companions

Horsepower

out in the apocalypse, it can be lonely sometimes especially if you are playing single player and have no one to play with, so i was thinking if the devs can implement a taming system where we give a dog a bone, a dog collar, or even the can of dog food we find in the wasteland. i want a companion that can help out in wasteland and can occupy a seat  in the 4x4 truck so that way we dont feel like the only one out in the wasteland, they should have take down animations on zombies, wolves, deer or even rabbits. i want the devs to implement a command system similar to ghost recon where we can control the dog on what to do in the wasteland, whether is to go attack a player/animal/zombie, or to go to a certain location where they can get ready for an ambush. i also want an item in the game called "bait" similar to far cry 4 where we can attract animals in the game to hunt for food because i dont find deer or bears often and that is why i would want a bait system where those animals are easier to find.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:01 PM, Horsepower said:

out in the apocalypse, it can be lonely sometimes especially if you are playing single player and have no one to play with, so i was thinking if the devs can implement a taming system where we give a dog a bone, a dog collar, or even the can of dog food we find in the wasteland. i want a companion that can help out in wasteland and can occupy a seat  in the 4x4 truck so that way we dont feel like the only one out in the wasteland, they should have take down animations on zombies, wolves, deer or even rabbits. i want the devs to implement a command system similar to ghost recon where we can control the dog on what to do in the wasteland, whether is to go attack a player/animal/zombie, or to go to a certain location where they can get ready for an ambush. i also want an item in the game called "bait" similar to far cry 4 where we can attract animals in the game to hunt for food because i dont find deer or bears often and that is why i would want a bait system where those animals are easier to find.

I have no idea where the DEVS are on this, but mods that come closer to this may become more available after they finish hashing out the Drone Turret.

16 hours ago, Horsepower said:

you cannot hire a dog for 10 meat unless of course you are talking about a mod which i dont know how and where to get the files for this mod

Hi Horsepower

Here you find it:

These are its dependencies so that everything works correctly:

0-Sphereii-Core

Sphereii NPC Dialog Windows

0-CreaturePackAnimals

Regards

Archived