I'm not seeing the benifits of military stealth boots

ElCabong

I'm comparing yellow military stealth boots, that I made, with purple padded boots I just looted and I think I'm better off with  the padded.

The mil boots are a little better armor, they have a -4 percent mobility hit, the padded is zero. 

The noise increase is zero for both and I fail to see how I'm a better ninja with the mil boots.

Stats of crafted items vary. And in general yellow tier(x+1) are not necessarily better than purple tier(x) items. Not even mentioned that the additional mod slots are often more worth that just one slightly increased stat.

In conclusion: That does not mean that military stealth boots are worse than padded armor boots in general.

There's no such thing as Purple Military Stealth Boots. It's strictly craft only and it's literally impossible to craft purple boots

The idea for Military Stealth Boots is that if you're using Military Boots but going stealth build, you're going to use Advanced Muffled Connectors anyway, which doesn't completely silence the boots. Stealth Boots skips that and removes a slot for completely silent military boots

If you don't care about stealth, stealth boots is always strictly worse simply because it can only have 3 mod slots

Archived